Engaging the whole culture to equip the whole child for 21st century readiness.
Creating a stable foundation for learning and common set of tools for staff, students, and parents, all Great Choices resources are built around two topically targeted series, one for middle/junior high school and one for high school.
- Blueprints for Your Future: A series of engaging and relevant resources to guide middle and junior high school students to success in high school and beyond.
- Inside Guides: A series of inspiring and practical resources provide effective supports to a diverse student population.
College and Career Readiness and Planning Program
Great Choices college and career readiness and planning program provides:
- Topically target units for middle/junior high and high school
- Versatile implementation tools
- Comprehensive and engaging content
- Scaffolding of interactive activities, exercises, reflections, and outcomes
- Curriculum – Flexible and ready to use
Comprehensive lesson packets deliver Great Choices directly into any classroom or small group setting, with a turn-key curriculum for advisories, seminars, student support programs, elective classes, and other classroom or small group activities.
Supporting staff implementation, inspiring student engagement, and guiding group discussion, the GCLive! slide presentations add dimension and build interest in every Great Choices lesson.
GCPlus!, transfers the understandings of readiness into every classroom. Delivering a broad array of learning tools for language arts, mathematics, social sciences, and science. GCPlus! facilitates the use of a coherent set of learning strategies across a school curriculum.
Systematic Support for Every Learning Community
Great Choices delivers a versatile system that integrates seamlessly into existing programs or school structures, allowing for sustainable college and career planning efforts. Equipping parents, students, and staff with a common set of tools and a common language, Great Choices can give every student the tools to dream, plan, and achieve.